Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Ice Cream - Project 52 week 1

 
Posted by Picasa

Week 1, Ok so I seen this thing called Project 52 I don't know a lot about it but it seems to be along the lines of scrapping a page once a week for 52 weeks I have seen some  scrap any photos as long as they get a page done in a week and I have seen it done with scrapping what happened now, this week.  You could really do anything you want.  I thought this would be a great way to get into more digital scrapping done and scrap a whole year, my plan is to scrap current now except I will be  two weeks behind, a week to take the pictures and a week to complete my layout.  This page is of two  weeks ago, all digital with MDS2.  I am currently working on last week.  When I finished I printed it out and stuck it in my 8x8 book. I used the paper and flourish from the Spring Break collection, the scalloped border punch, grosgrain ribbon,  label punch, an overlay and some added embellies.  Just click on this here and go to shop now to check out the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment