Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

A+



It's back to school time, here is a hybrid card  I created,  I left the inside blank not sure if I want to hand write something or stamp it. I used MDS2 and Greeting Card Kids stamp set.  Again , I didn't keep track of the elements I used in MDS, I will work on that.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
Stampin Royalty - back to school
4 Crafty Chics - back to school
Charisma Cardz - no embellishments
Natalie and Amy - anything goes
Sugar Creek Hollow - back to school ( I hope this qualifies for vintage or primitive, I'm not sure so I gave it a go)

Thanks for  looking!


7 comments:

  1. Very original ! The inside is also beautiful as the outside. Good work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for our theme, love how you did the inside as well. Thank you for sharing it with us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Love this!! the colors, the layout, the inside, all just lovely! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing our Back to School challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - perfect for Back To School. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, so happy you joined us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. I love silhouettes and your inside is as gorgeous as the outside. I have been thinking about trying the trial of MDS2 and your card is fabulous using it. Thanks so much.
    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just adorable!! Love the fun school colors and the silhouette!! Gives it that old vintage feel!! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this past week!! Hope to see you again this week!
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete