Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

How Sweet

 
Posted by Picasa

 How sweet she is!  Another p52 I have to admit though this wasn't last week, a little behind but have been creating at least one page a week, yay!  and here is the list of items I used, I just found out that in MDS there is a drop down box to list all the elements you use in your project, yay! I don't have to try and remember anyone and I would have known this if I had read instructions or watched tutorials but I'm a hands on kind of gal. 



Sun garden,Youre my sunshine, Special delivery, A little of this, Mixed bunch, Twitterpated, Sprinkled expressions, Cottage garden, Scallop edge punch, Daisy punch, Heart punch, Bird punch, Label punch.  It may seem like a lot but it's really not and it was so easy.

I am entering this in the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Dawn this is such a CUTE layout so pretty! your photo's are gorgeous! thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page for those adorable photos, a real treasure.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love how clean this page is. I really like that combination of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout for this challenge!! I often get caught up in scrapping whatever the "theme" is. So that really limits me. This is just fabulous with birds. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete