Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

School days





p-52


Another page done in my project 52, just a little late, no problem, go with the flow.  I used a lot of different elements from different download all MDS though.  I think I'm getting a little better.

I used mostly On the go paper, a downtown grunge frame, some staples and stitching, tape, elements from a is for apple, daring adventure, a little of this, bright reviews, star and hex punch


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Pile It On #37- Patterned Paper
Tuesday Taggers Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
My Digital Studio - Scrap Map 1





Also linked up for Happy Hour at Craftberry Bush

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great back to school layout, very colourful and fun! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete